Treatment of the gums and mouth odor
Gum disease is a threat to the health of the mouth and teeth. Where research suggests that the potential health effects of gum disease goes beyond the inside of the mouth and down to the impact on the heart, where an estimated 80% of adults have some form of inflammatory periodontal ranging from simple gingival inflammationl to inflammatory damage thus dramatically soft tissue and bone that support the teeth, where, in the worst cases, the teeth are missing, therefore it is needed a treatment and gum surgeries. In International Farabi Dental Clinics its beyond the principle of traditional infections and gum problems to multiple options of cosmetic surgery of the tissue surrounding the teeth and the lips for enhacement.
What is periodontal disease?
Is a chronic inflammation begins in the space between the tooth and the gums and usually painless and with time cause bone rack of teeth loss in place and thereby lose people in the advanced stages of the disease, it is best to be addressed through the gums treatment specialist.
How do I recognize gingivitis?
Person often be infected with gingivitis if it has any of the following signs:
- Bleeding gums while brushing teeth or when the use of dental floss.
- Pigmentation or discoloration of the teeth.
- Deposition of plaque on the teeth.
- Bad breath.
- Tooth loss.
- Teeth move.
- Receding gums.
- Gaps and spaces between teeth.
- Swelling or redness of the gums.
- Pigmentation and discoloration of the gums dark color.
If someone tells you that you have gum disease, or when you have difficulty in cleaning the roots of the teeth, it means that you have inflammation of the gums and therefore advised to visit the dentist to remove tartar and clean the teeth every 6 months.
How can we keep the gums and teeth good?
- Brushing teeth and gums together. The bacteria that are stationed in the dental gum confluence point.
- All brushing teeth surfaces (external and internal and chewing).
- Learn the proper angle at which touch the brush teeth - 45 degrees.
- Brush vibrating or moving in a circular fashion to remove bacteria.
- All brushing teeth, including wisdom teeth - if any.
- Brushing the tongue from the back to the front.
- Brushing teeth twice a day at least.